“Ba Be – Ban Gioc 3D2N tour” will take you into peaceful beauty of nature. It is a chance for you to discover the grandeur of mountain, waterfall and Cave of Cao Bang province. Far away 240 km from Hanoi and bordering China to the north, Cao Bang is one of the most beautiful and scenic landscape in Vietnam. The interesting thing in this area is that 90% of landscape is covered by forest which creates the fresh and pure atmosphere all year around.
Ba Be Lake: One of the largest fresh lake on the mountains in the world. Travelers not only cruise on Ba Be lake with alluring landscape but also enjoy fresh air and spectacular scenery of the surrounding mountains.
Puong Cave: About 5km from the Cha Ra town, the Puong Cave attracts visitors with its strange and unique stalactites and the bat community of ten thousands species
An Ma Temple: A religious place for both local people and visitors from everywhere worships Buddha, Upland Mother, Moutain princess, Tran Holy, etc.
Ban Gioc Waterfall: Explore the most magnificent waterfall in Vietnam.
Nguom Ngao Cave: It is classified in the most beautiful caves in Vietnam. Its stalactites and stalagmites have created lively and amazing scene.
Pac Bo Cave, Lenin River, Karl Marx Mountain: These are famous historical sites relating to Great father of Vietnam – Uncle Ho. Here, visitors will certainly be very interested in enjoying the picturesque scenery, endowed by the nature.
Day 1: Ba Be Lake 07:00 AM: Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Ba Be lake 12:00 PM: You will enjoy your lunch at a restaurant in Cho Ra town
– Head to Ba Be lake first. Go through a picturesque entrance, you will discover several caves with beautiful rock formations over millions of years, in particular Puong cave
– Continue to visit Puong cave and An Ma temple
– Spend your evening at Coc Toc Village and overnight at local homestay will bring you an extraordinary experience
Day 2: Ban Gioc – Cao Bang 7:00 AM: Start you trip with breakfast and then depart for Cao Bang province 12:00 PM: Savor a lunch with Vietnamese cuisine at local restaurant
– Keep moving toward to Ban Gioc water fall where you will be surprised at the spectacular view of Vietnam’s most impressive natural sights. Nguom Ngao cave is the next stop of your itinerary 04:00 PM: Return Cao Bang city
Day 3: Cao Bang 07:00 AM: You have breakfast in the morning
– Then visit some famous historical sites including Pac Bo Cave, Lenin River, Karl Marx Mountain where you will hear some stories made the vistory of Vietnam 12:00 PM: Stop and have lunch at local restaurant
– Free time for you to visit landscapes in Cao Bang 03:00 PM: Come back to Hanoi and end 3days 2 nights trip.
What to bring
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes.
• We also recommend packing insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…
• Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip.
• Private door-to-door pick-up & drop off
• All private transfer and transportation
• Home-stay & hotel
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Private boat trip
• Meals as stated in the itinerary
• All sightseeing tickets.
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance
• Other services not mentioned above.